For the Par Pacific security team, the complexity of their previous system was proving to be a huge source of annoyance. Despite patching consistently, they found themselves in a constant reactive mode. The team needed an elegant solution that would enable them to implement continuous risk-based vulnerability management, accurately prioritize vulnerabilities for ﬁxing, and ultimately help them in reducing their mean time to patch (MTTP).
Read this case study to learn how Balbix helped them:
- Get an up-to-date and comprehensive asset inventory
- Identify risk as it emerges by continuously assessing all enterprise assets for unpatched software; default, weak, or reused passwords; misconﬁgurations; encryption issues; and more
- Prioritize vulnerabilities based on risk and business criticality
- Assign risk owners for each open vulnerability/risk item and dispatch required action items to owners
- Quantify their cyber risk in dollars