We Love To Work Hard & Play Hard!
Employee life at Balbix is collaborative and fast-paced. We encourage the willingness to experiment and learn, a can-do attitude, ownership, excellence and commitment.
We offer an environment of growth & opportunity by providing guidance and candid feedback. We support each other at every step of the way. As employees, we consider ourselves as co-owners of the business as we take our mission seriously. We work hard, take great pride in our work, and have loads of fun along the way!
Benefits & Perks, Happiness
Our Employees' health and well-being is very important to us, and we truly believe that everyday choices that we make can help us live healthier and happier lives, both at work and at home. We offer rich health benefits and wellness plans which are designed to enhance the overall quality of life of our team members and their loved ones.
We hang out together. Pool, beer bashes, celebrating our personal & professional milestones, team lunches together multiple times a week, etc., are just part of our life in Balbix.
Excited? Explore Joining the Balbix Team
We have several career opportunities available at Balbix. Please review the open positions listed below, and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a note and your resume for consideration.
Currently Open Positions
UI Developer (San Jose, CA)
- Experience writing UI code in an environment having one or more of SQL/NoSQL databases (like MongoDB, Redis, Apache, Cassandra) is highly desired
- Familiarity with issues of web performance, availability, scalability, reliability, and maintainability is strongly required
- UI programming experience on mobile devices in iOS or Android is a huge plus
- Have good interpersonal skills to be able to work with other UI developers and UX designers
Backend Developer (San Jose, CA)
As a Backend Developer, you will help to build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding backend infrastructure.
- 5+ years programming scalable backend systems required
- Must intimately understand how modern distributed systems work, and their software stacks
- Must have prior experience programming in AWS and Azure environments preferred
- Experience with big-data frameworks, databases, elastic-search, LAMP, is a must
QA Lead (San Jose, CA)
We are looking for a QA Lead who will be responsible for implementing world-class software validation and verification practices in an Agile and fast paced environment. You will also be responsible for establishing and reporting metrics to senior management.
- 5+ years in Q/A, with a majority of experience in automated Q/A environments for enterprise products or web based consumer products with massive scale
- Must understand how modern distributed systems work, and their software stacks, and must have prior experience in building validation and verification strategies for such products
- A good and clear understanding of security products and the security industry is required
- This is a hands on position - you must a good programmer - with lots of prior development experience in programming automated Q/A frameworks
Data Scientist (San Jose, CA)
As a Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist you will work on building and enhancing the brain of our platform. You will be developing new AI algorithms and enhancing existing ones, and will be programming them into the Balbix platform.
- 2+ years of experience in machine learning
- Must be very good at Math, Linear Algebra, Statistics, Algorithms, Modeling, Numerical Analysis
- Must know how to program well - in Python - and how to use modern ML frameworks